A Covetrus Practice Management Solution
Software that's ideal for small animal, large animal or mixed veterinary practices
Comprehensive, proven and reliable, both in and out of the clinic. VisionVPM enables veterinary practices to streamline their clinic workflows, effectively manage clientele, stock, and financials. Its advanced features and embedded communication helps you grow customer relationships, animal care and profitability.
To learn more about VisionVPM or to access support, visit the Covetrus Technology Solutions APAC website.
Third party integrations
VisionVPM stores your practice's client contact information and their animals' details so that your staff can contact clients and maintain their animals' clinical history. By connecting VisionVPM to a practice-authorised Microsoft 365 or Gmail account, your staff can:
- Send transactional and opt-in marketing messages to your practice clients from within the VisionVPM application
- Communicate with external laboratory providers to request tests and attach any results received to the associated animal's clinical record
In order to do this, VisionVPM needs access to read, compose, and send emails from your Microsoft 365 or Gmail account.
All data belongs to and is stored by the practice running VisionVPM. VisionVPM does not share any client, animal or email data with third parties.
If you provide VisionVPM access to the following types of your Google data, VisionVPM's use of that data will be subject to these additional restrictions:
- VisionVPM will only use access to read, write, modify, or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- VisionVPM will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- VisionVPM will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages; doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for VisionVPM's internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymised.